BEST OF KOMODO ISLAND|3 Days 2 Nights
Location : Komodo National Park, Flores Sland
Duration : 3 Nights 2 Days
Availliable : Availliable 10 Person
Transportation : By Wooden Cabin Boat
Starting Point : From Labuan Bajo Or Komodo Airport
Price : Inquiry By Email
Based On Individual Private Tour, Min. 2 Person In Private Boat Charter
Any Other Special Requests Please Contact Us .Book Now !
Flores is most famous for two internationally renowned attractions. Firstly, the Komodo National Park, home to the unique Komodo dragon, a monitor lizard of impressive size and appearance, which attracts thousands of people annually from around the world.
These trip ideas designed as a practical guide of what Flores has to offer for both tourists and tourism professionals. Have a look inside and you will find a comprehensive list of destinations and itineraries to best enjoy the island, as well as recommended itineraries to plan your Flores trip.
Welcome to Komodo Island , where the untold beauty of Indonesia awaits!
Day 1 | Labuan Bajo – Bidadari Island – Rinca Island – Kalong Island
- Pick up from the airport or your hotel in Labuan Bajo.
- Snorkeling at Bidadari Island (Angel Island).
- Trekking in Rinca to see Komodo dragons and other wild animals.
- Admire sunset wonders while seeing thousands of flying foxes.
- Spend the night on board.
Day 2 | Kalong Island – Padar Island – Pink Beach – Komodo Island – Komodo Village
- Cross by boat to Padar while enjoying spectacular sunrise and breakfast.
- Snorkeling and then relaxing on white sand beach or trekking to enjoy the iconic view from the hill top.
- Snorkeling and then relaxing on Pink Beach.
- Trekking to see Komodo dragons and other wildlife.
- Visiting the native of Komodo Island in their fishing village
- Stay overnight on the boat.
Day 3 | Komodo Village -Karang Makassar (Manta Point) – Sebayur Island – Kanawa Island – Labuan Bajo
- Sailing to Karang Makassar while enjoying the sunrise.
- Snorkeling with giant manta rays.
- Relaxing on a white sand beach and snorkeling in Sebayur and around Kanawa island.
- Return to Labuan Bajo.
- Stay overnight at Labuan Bajo or return to Denpasar on afternoon flight.
|PRICE INCLUDES||PRICE EXCLUDES:||DO NOT FORGET TO BRING|
|· Return airport Transfer from hotel/boat in Labuan Bajo|
· Dailly Meals on stay boat (BLD)
· English speaking guide
· Private Fan cabin boat or AC Cabin Boat
· Tea and coffee on the boat
· Entrance fees
· Ranger Fee
· Snorkeling equipment
· Bottled mineral water
|· Travel insurance (compulsory requirement)|
· Alcoholic & soft drinks
· Personal needs
|· Small size luggage (backpack / overnight bag)|
· Extra money
· Sun cream
· Trekking shoes
· Sun glasses
· Personal needs
Noted : All the option itinerary posisible to chance by discuss in advance.