Day 1. Labuan Bajo – Lembor village -Denge village – WaeRebo village (L/D).
Early morning pick up at hotel/airport in Labuan Bajo, west Flores – drive to Lembor village to see the largest wet paddy-field in west Flores – drive to Narang village southern coast of west Flores – drive to Denge village – start trekking up for 3 hours to impressive traditional village of WaeRebo. Lunch on the way, Dinner and overnight at WaeRebo village.
Day 2. WaeRebo – Denge village – Todovillage– Labuan Bajo (B/L).
Simple breakfast at WaeRebo village – see and enjoy the WaeRebo village, by interacting with the local community to learn about their way of life and their unique culture before leaving the village – trek down back to Denge village – drive back to to Labuan Bajo via Narang and Lembor village. Check in at your hotel in Labuan Bajo for overnight and dinner. Lunch will be served on the way.
Day 3. Labuan Bajo – Rinca island – Padar Island – Komodo Villiage -Kalong Island (B/L/D).
Breakfast at hotel – transfer to harbor to catch a boat trip – boat to Rinca island – trekking to witness the Komodo dragon and other wild life on Rinca island – heading to Padar Island – and then take an afternoon trekking to the hilltop of Padar island to witness the most spectacular landscape around Komodo National Park – boat to Komodo Island. Lunch/Dinner/Accommodation on boat.
Day 4. Komodo Island – Pink Beach – Manta Point – Kanawa island – Labuan Bajo (B/L)
Breakfast on the boat – trekking on Komodo island to witness Komodo dragon and other wild life – continue boating to amazing snorkel spot of Pink Beach to snorkel/swim/relax – boat to Manta point to see the huge Manta ray fish by snorkeling – boat to Kanawa island for snorkeling/swimming/relaxing – boat back to Labuan Bajo’s harbor – transfer or drop you off at your chosen hotel in Labuan Bajo. Ending of your WaeRebo Komodo Tour with us.
- 2 days private AC Car with driver,
- 1 night accommodation at WaeRebo village (one of traditional house used for Guest House),
- 2 days local wooden boat,
- 1 night accommodation on boat (AC/non AC cabin boat depends on requested),
- 2X Transfers, Experienced tour guide,
- Meals as mentioned on the program (B/L/D),
- Mineral water+coffee+tea during trip,
- Meals & Accommodation for guide & driver during WaeRebo trip,
- Snorkel gears,
- boat parking tax during in Komodo Park,
- Service charge.
- Hotel in Labuan Bajo,
- Soft & Alcohol drinks,
- Extra food,
- Dinner at hotel in Labuan Bajo on day two,
- Personal Expenses,
- Donation & Entrance Fee at tourism objects (Entrance fee in Komodo National Park (abt IDR 300,000/pax/day)
Something to bring during Tour:
Long pants, long sleeves, towel, insect spray, sun protection, trekking/walking shoes, portable flash flight, Rain coat (when it’s rain), Sweater/Jackets, Camera/Video Camera, IDR in Cash for personal expenses, and other important things during your travel which unmentioned here.