FLORES OVERLAND & WAEREBHO TOUR
Location : Flores Island
Availliable : 10 Person
Category : Overland Tour
Duration : 7 Days 6 Night
Start trip : From Maumere
Transportation : By Car Overland Tour
Price : Inquiry by email
Based on individual private tour, min. 2 person in private tour facility
Any Other special requests please contact Us .Book NOW !
Overland Tour East de flore, Knowledge MegaliticumBena Villae, Mt Kelimutu Lake and Experience, Explore Riung 17 island & beyond, Trekking on the nature spiderricefield and Culture Of Waerebho heritage Villiage, Local Villiage Overnight and experience, Visit Portugese Historical Sight, Local Market Tour, Natural Hot spring
This tour packages to visit the best destination in Flores island. This trip will explore from the eastern part to western part of Flores Island with itinerary as below details :
DAY 01: MAUMERE – MONI (+/- 100KM)
- Pick up point from airport or hotel in maumere (or if arrive in the morning, we will pick you up at the airport).
- Visit Wuring Traditional Fisherman Village.
- Sikka Village: to see the old church that built on 1899 (portuguese period)
- Koka Beach: the white sandy beach
- Direct to Moni with some stop on the way to take picture.
- Overnight at hotel in Moni
DAY 02: MONI – RIUNG (+/- 180KM)
- Start trip at 04.00am from hotel, firstly we will drive for about 1 hour, then continue with walking up to the Kelimutu Mountain about 45 minutes.
- Spending time at Kelimutu Mount to see the three colors Lake.
- Drive back to hotel for having breakfast.
- Visit Wologai Traditional Village
- Stop for lunch in Ende
- Visit Nangapenda to see the Blue Stone Beach.
- Drive to Riung with some stop on the way.
- Overnight at the hotel at Riung
DAY 03: DAY TRIP TO 17 ISLANDS TOUR – BAJAWA
- Today we will take a local wooden boat for exploring the 17 Island of Riung. We will relax on the white sandy beach in Rotung island as the main Island of this area. Beside white sandy beach, on this island also we will do snorkeling to explore the marine life. Lunch will be provided on this island with the grill fish as the main menu. After Lunch we will take you to Kalong Island to see the Bat (flying foxes), that hanging on Mangrove trees. Then we will sail back to the hotel and prepare something to drive to Bajawa.
- Drive to So’a hotspring that will take about 2 – 3 hours.
- Relaxing at Hotspring at So’a
- Continue drive to Bajawa for staying overnight at hotel
DAY 04: BAJAWA – RUTENG (+/-167KM)
- Start trip at 08.00am
- Drive to Bena Village to see the traditional Village that located on the slope of Mount Inerie.
- Visit Aimere Village to see the processing of Arak (local wine) that contain 40% – 60% alcoholic.
- Continue trip to Ranamese Lake to see the lake in the middle of forest.
- TepoRakot with the view of rice terrace field.
- RutengPu’u Village as the traditional village of Manggarai people.
- In the afternoon we will visit the Ruteng traditional Market.
- Overnight at the hotel at Ruteng
DAY 05: RUTENG – DENGE VILLAGE
- Start at 07.00am from hotel at Ruteng
- Visit Cara Village to see the Spider Web Rice Field
- Direct to Denge Village that will take about 3 or 4 hours by car.
- Stop at Dintor to see the black sandy beach
- Stay overnight at denge Village
DAY 06: DENGE VILLAGE – WAEREBO VILLAGE
- Start trekking from Denge Village to Waerebo Village that will take about 3 – 4 hours.
- Spending time at Waerebo Village to see the traditional house and interaction with the local people.
- Dinner and overnight inside the traditional House.
DAY 07: WAEREBO VILLAGE – DENGE VILLAGE – LABUAN BAJO
- Having breakfast at traditional house
- Trekking down to Denge Village
- Drive to Lembor to see the other rice field
- Then continue to Labuan Bajo while do some stop on the way to take picture
Price Packages Included
- Pick Up /drop service from Airport or Hotel at Flores Island
- English Speaking Guide
- All Meals during the Tour
- All Entrance Fee
- Mineral water & Refreshment
- Full Air Conditioning Car and Driver
- Fullboard Meals during tour
- Hotel or Accomodation during the Tour
Price Packages Excluded
- Laundry Service
- Alcoholic Drink
- Personal Expenses, etc
Some Need to bring
- Casual Clothing, Jacket or Sweater.
- Trekking Shoes, Slippers or Sandal (Proper thing to do trekking)
- Camera with enough memory card and replacement batteries
- Some Medicine for car sick if you got it
- Enough Cash
- Strong malaria prevention pill and mosquito spray.
- Sun Glasses
- Sun lotion
- Swimming suit
- Portable flash light
- Some nice reading book
- Pasport, Visa and some Travelling Document