Page Word Display
FLORES ADVENTURE TOUR FROM MAUMERE
Duration : 9 Days 8 Nights
Location :Maumere , East of Flores
Duration :10 Days 9 Nights
Availliable : 10 person
Transportation : By Car & Local Wooden Boat in 17 riung island
Start trip : From airport of Maumere District
Price : Inquiry by email
Based on individual private tour, min. 2 person in private tour facility
Any Other special requests please contact Us .Book NOW !
Maumere Traditional Ikat Weaving
Kelimutu three colour Lake Creater
Explore Riung 17 island & beyond
Ruteng the hobbits Liang Bua Cave
CancarLingko Spider ricefiled
Island and Watersport Snorkling
DAY 1 | DENPASAR – MAUMERE
- Arrived at Frans Seda airport Maumere. Upon arrival at Maumere on the island of Flores you will be welcomed by guide and transfer in to Sea World Club hotel or similliar.
DAY 2| MAUMERE – MONI
- Morning after breakfast, depart from your hotel and make a visit to Ledalero Museum on the outskirts of Maumere. This museum has an interesting collection of ethnological objects from Sikka region. Ledalero is also the name of a major Catholic Seminary which forms many Florenese priests. Continue your trip to Watuapi that famous for its traditional Ikat Weaving, then to Paga to enjoy the peaceful beach.
- Arriving in Moni in the afternoon, and overnight in Moni.
DAY 3 | MONI – KELIMUTU LAKE – ENDE-RIUNG
- Depart early in the morning at 4:30AM to see the sunrise atKelimutu three colored caldera. The colors havechanged continually since the eruption of Mount Iya in Ende in1969.
- Stop over at Waturaka Village and soft trekking 2km to Murekeba waterfall. Waturaka is a community-based tourism village whereyou can stay at the homestay with beautiful rice field view andexperience living with the locals.
- Back to your hotel and continue your road trip to Ende, stop at Nangapanda beach or the Blue Stone beach.
- Continue your journey towards Mbay and stopover at Tutubhada traditional village.
- Dinner and overnight in Riung.
DAY 4 | ISLAND HOPPING AT RIUNG 17 ISLANDS
- Explore Riung 17 Islands by boat. First stop is watching flying foxes at Ontoloe island.
- Second stop is swimming and snorkeling around Tiga island.
- Third stop is Rutong island where you will have fresh grilled fishes for lunch. You can go swimming, snorkeling and relaxing on white sand beach or short hike to the hill and enjoy the breathtaking view of Riung 17 Islands from the hill top.
- Back to Riung and stay overnight in Riung.
DAY 5 | RIUNG – BAJAWA
- Drive up to Bajawa and visit MangerudaSo’a hot spring.
- Arrive in the afternoon and explore Bajawa local market or tasting the famous Bajawa coffee.
DAY 6 | BAJAWA – RUTENG
- Morning visit to Bena and Gurusina traditional village and stop over at Malanagi hot spring.
- Then drive to Aimere, stop over to taste the famous local “arak” distillation.
- A short visit at Ranamese Lake before arriving in Ruteng.
- Stay overnight in Ruteng
DAY 7 | RUTENG AND SURROUNDING
- Morning trekking to Tengkulese waterfall in the northern part of Ruteng, Tengkulese waterfall which is also referred to as Cunca Lega (‘Cunca’ means waterfall in the Manggaraian language). The water drops over two levels surrounded by a lush forest and rice terraces, it can even be spotted from a distance.
- Drive to Liang Bua cave, an archaeology site where “The Hobbits” of Flores was founded.
- Back to Ruteng And Overnight in ruteng
DAY 8 | RUTENG – SPIDER RIECFILED -LABUAN BAJO
- Visit Golo Curu hill where you can have a very nice view of Ruteng and rice terraces on the northen side.
- Then visit RutengPu’u, traditional houses of Manggarai tribes
- Continue driving to Cancar to see the unique Lingko spider web rice field.
- Overnight in Labuan Bajo
DAY 9| LABUAN BAJO – SEAFOSIL MIRROR CAVE -DENPASAR
- After breakfast, visit BatuCermin cave before returning to Denpasar.
|Price Inclusion |
English speaking guide,
1 Day Boat trip at Riung,
Entrance fees as per itinerary
Meals as per itinerary (B,L,D)
Lunch on boat trip at Riung island
Accommodations as per itinerary
|Price Not Inclusion |
Dom. Apt tax, Porters,
Camera and Video Fees at KNP,
What to bring too: proper walking shoes, swimmers and towel, hat and sun lotion